We apologize – here is one more COVID-19 notice – it is brief because we are certain your inbox is being flooded with information.
Inovatia is Open for Business and Accepting Samples
We are confident our service offerings will be among those listed as critical, should a state or national shelter in place order be given. So, we believe we will be available without interruption.
To summarize, we are adhering to all of the CDC recommended guidelines. However, keeping our distance when accepting samples is the toughest one to meet. Here are a few things to consider:
- First, if you are ill, please stay home - call on us if we need to make alternate arrangements for sample delivery
- If you are well - and we hope you are - please keep your distance when dropping off samples, per the CDC guidelines
- Please fill out paperwork ahead of delivery - if you sign the docs, we can add the date/time when you arrive - this eliminates the need to share pens
- Call ahead if you need supplies / kits - we will have them ready for you - this will reduce your need to wait in the facility
- If you are uncomfortable bringing samples into the building, we will meet you at your vehicle with a cart - call ahead or call when you arrive
- Let us know if you would like to make arrangements for shipping or pick-up
These are strange times for all of us so please do not hesitate to let us know if we can assist you in any way.
Thank you for working with Inovatia Laboratories – we appreciate your business.